Monday, August 22, 2011

Beach Music

Sorry about the long time no blog.

As I mentioned before, I moved back to college week before last and then started classes last week.

I kept using classes as an excuse to procrastinate from the blog and now I'm using the blog to procrastinate schoolwork! Yay :)

It's a win-win scenario.

I've been trying to keep with my good eating choices and I have like zero bad-snacking-choices lurking my dorm to sabotage my good eating.

For the first time since starting this thing, I'm living without a scale. It used to be my routine to wake up and weigh and weigh before going to bed. At school, I don't yet have a scale in the dorm room. I went home over this past weekend and weighed myself for the first time in a week and a half. The last weighin I remember was somewhere around 202? This morning (when I weighed before driving back to school), I was 197.6.

Woot!

However, I've been having terrible digestive issues for days that was probably caused from taking the antibiotics after getting bit by the dog. This may end up being something I have to go to the doctor about if it doesn't settle soon.

Also, did I mention that the first day of riding my bike to classes I grazed a wall and gave myself a terrible flesh wound? It looked pretty gnarly for days and was slightly brick shaped. Tehe. It's healing now though and I have to get on my bike soon and ride off to class.

Cheers darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment