Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hail to the Chief

This might be a little telling, but I'm rather jazzed about all the excitement today.

The President of the United States came to my college campus today.
Someone at the White House requested that the Marching Band be present and play.

This meant that I did not have to stand in line and wait all night for a ticket and I had a gaurenteed seat.

Granted, I had to get up at 6:30 this morning to eat breakfast and spend 4 hours in a hot gym with no air conditioning playing my trumpet and crowded in with fellow band members, but it was hella worth it.

Did I mention that the President even thanked us at the very beginning of his speech?

Yeah, we that cool.




That's really all I got. How often do you get to say this kind of stuff?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment