Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 2

Breakfast - Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Bar, Banana

Snack - 6 Rosemary and Herb Triscuts (omgz, these taste amazing btw!)

Lunch - Vegetarian Burrito (at local Mexican restaurant), large flour tortilla with tomatoes, onions, zuchini, and black beans, I decided to skip the chips, salsa, and sour cream to cut down on calories

Snack - SK Chocolately Pretzel bar (this was actually really delish, I liked the chocolate layer on the bottom and the crunchy pretzel on top)

Dinner - SK Cereal Red Berries, 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, peach, 1/2 pickle

I knew today would be hard. Day 1 is always really easy because you're riding that wave of awesomeness from a new undertaking. I didn't wake up early enough to eat breakfast at a decent breakfast time, but I ate when I got up and moved my meal schedule down. My body should probably be used to it cause we've been eating dinner so late.Since M and I ate lunch out, it's another night where I won't cook because I'm having SK for dinner. She doesn't seem entirely pleased about this, but whatever.

I do go have my run today, like I said yesterday, I knew it would be hard. While at G and P's yesterday, C and I did some squats and lunges. These made my thighs ridiculously sore today. Running was not as successful. I ran about the same amount as yesterday, if not a little less.

This brings up an interesting and extremely relevant topic: patience. I have like zero patience for anything. I like instant gratification and now now now. It's really hard to work on something and not be able to immediately see results. Thus, I'm going to have to really put a lot of effort into being more patient, especially with losing any weight.

It's also really really hard to stick to Special K with yoghurt for dinner and then make an ice cream sundae for M and not eat any of it. Soo tempting. I just kept thinking: do this and get out of the kitchen, you don't need it, you're strong and won't do it. And I didn't.

Well...it's supposed to just get easier from here right? I really have no clue. But I'm all for sticking with it. I really do want to change. I want to lose this weight and eat differently.

Last night I weighed myself after blogging and I weighed 225.6. It was kind of cheerful to see. I swear every time I try to put effort into losing weight the scale always goes up up up. Speaking of that, I weighed tonight and it was 227. But things fluctuate around. I'm not worried, cause I can do this! :D

For tomorrow, I will get up early and eat breakfast. I will eat SK for lunch so that I can make a yummy dinner with all the fresh veggies we bought at the supermarket the other day. I will drink lots of water and go for my run, pushing myself a bit further. I'm going to put together a playlist tonight so I can run with some inspiring music.

Ta for now!
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment