Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 3

I woke up this morning late again. So eating schedule again thrown completely off.

Waking up snack - Yoohoo, 1/2 pickle

Lunch - Outback, bread, salad with tomato dressing, alfredo pasta

Snack - Large peach, 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt

Dinner - SK red berries, 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt, Carrot and Daikon salad (7 baby carrots and 1/5th daikon sliced and tossed in rice vinegar)

Snack - 1 peach, 1 tablespoon whip cream


Let's have a little side-note ramble for my EPIC LOVE of Greek Yoghurt. It's soo tasty and not like normal yoghurt. It's not sweet and it's not overly liquidy. It has more of the consistency of sour cream and a delish and unique taste. I love the plain non-fat varierty with all kinds of things: a spoonful of strawberry jam, fresh peach, fresh strawberries, SK cereal apparently. I've also heard it's great to use in cooking in place of sour creme or cream cheese. I can't wait to try this out sometime. I've tried some of the flavoured varieties and none of them have really appealed to me, epscially NOT the vanilla flavoured ones! Those are a complete ruin to the taste greek-yoghurt-ness! Right, end rant about greek yoghurt.


I went for my run today. I ran probably like 30% more than the last two days. It was really good. I took my MP3 player with me and jammed out to some tunes. I felt really awesome afterwards. I then got the exercise ball out of the closet and did some short workouts, just something to get me moving. Really awesome day overall.

More tomorrow folks!
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment