Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 4

Breakfast/Lunch - SK protein chocolate peanut butter meal bar, banana

Snack - SK chocolate pretzel bar, peach

Dinner - 5oz steak, 3/4 cup couscous, 1/3 cup low fat onion gravy, 3/4 cup low fat potato and leek soup

Snacks - 5 large roasted marshmellows, 1 skinny cow mint truffle bar

Day 4 and it's already becoming so much of a routine, eat small meal, have a snack a few hours later, drink LOTS of water. I'm getting used to it and not being super hungry all the time anymore. Gosh, Day 2 I was hungry all day long I swear! The extra skinny cow bar was a weak moment. I had planned to have the ice cream bar and then I ended up eating the marshmellows with the fire we had outside...and then I still wanted the ice cream bar. So I gave in and ate it anyway. No big deal.

I ran the same amount as yesterday today. I didn't think I'd get any running in today with all the family stuff going on but I did. Afterwards I thought dinner might come up, I think I either ate too much dinner or ran too soon after or both. =/ But a little bit later I felt good for having done my run, even if the girl down the road and her boyfriend drove by and gave my dirty awkward looks. I was wearing bike shorts under soffe shorts with a tank top. Oh well, yay for running! Us fat gals can run if we want to! :D

I've watched the scale go down a bit. Last night, right before bed I weighed for my lowest weight yet: 223! I was so elated! I can't wait to keep watch the scale go down down down. Yeah I'm impatient, but yay yay yay! Just have to remind myself of these super good moments when I'm feeling not so well or the scale doesn't budge for a day or two or three. I can do it! :D

That's all for tonight.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment