Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 11

I feel like this almost isn't even worth it. What's the point of a blog you know? I thought I might do this and get some support from random people but nobody knows about this blog cause I don't want to be a total weirdo and push my blog on random people. Oh well.

It's Day 11. I'm almost done with this Special K challenge. I must say, I'm going to hold all my crazy views till the end, but it's not looking so good for special K. More on that later.

I'm working on cleaning up my room. Picture the worst teenage room you've ever seen and multiply the clothes in that room by a hundred, then you have my room. It's geting better though. I'm sorting. And realizing that I don't need anything new for a very long time xD Except of course a bookcase and a set of drawers and a couch. But that's furniture. I dont have any furniture besides my bed and some nightstands (that are all crammed with books).

It's been like a day-long process so far. I skipped out on going shopping tonight to clean and I'm still working. Ughh. I just want it to be done! C "cleaned" my room once. It was terrible. I couldn't find anything! It was like she had just taken all of my stuff and shoved it somewhere! That's NOT cleaning. I'm cleaning!

I made German for dinner. I must say it's like my fav thing to eat. So nommy!

Lunch - SK protein bar

Snack - SK snack bar - chocolate pretzel one

Dinner - Red cabbage, green beans, roasted potatoes and vidalia onions, and 1 beer brat, and some grey poupon mustard, nommy!

Snack - Skinny Cow Mint Ice cream sandwich, strawberries and cream

That reminds me, last night I broke down and ate half a Ritter Sport bar, whoops. Though it was sooo delicious. Satisfied my cravings for cake too!

Goodnight dear readers.

P.S. I also didn't run today. Between cleaning and resting my leg, I figured a day off wouldn't be so bad. Remind me of this when I complain lots tomorrow =/

2 comments:

  1. You have a reader now! I'm your first follower! Can't wait to see you reach your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you did it was exactly right - comment on people's blogs and they will read yours to see who you are. That's what you did with me and now I'm reading your blog from the beginning!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete