Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 7

Goodness. Last night I had a lot to say in today's post and now I'm so tired I doubt any of it will get put down. Sorries.


Lunch - Special K cinnamon pecan, 1/2 cup greek yoghurt

Snack - Fiber One chocolatey snack bar (90 cal), 1/2 cup watermelon

Snack - Fudge Bar made from splenda (35 cals) I don't remember the brand right now, SK chocolate chip snack bar

Dinner - 6 oz salmon at Lonestar, 2 rolls with butter, 1 serving cooked spinach (not creamed) with additional butter (leftover from the rolls since the spinach was so bitter)

After dinner I felt sooo bad. I hadn't planned to eat any rolls. But then we had to wait for people to show up and dinner took forever and we were eating really late so I was hungry and impulsive and ate the food in front of my face, rolls with butter. Then I didn't want to eat all my salmon...and all of that disappeared. I ate all the spinach too. It was really divine with the sweet butter from the bread basket but I'm sure that wasn't good for me. I also had green beans with my meal but they weren't cooked or seasoned enough. Blehk. I'd like my veggies with a little flavour po-lease.

I know I shouldn't feel guilty about eating a big meal. I mean it was just fish and veggies. But I ate a lot all at one time and with changing my eating habits I'm trying to eat smaller meals. Tonight was not a small meal. I tried to come home and look up Lonestar's nutrition facts on their website. They don't even put the nutrition facts on their website! I was astounded!

Okay so just done some googling. I feel less bad about the salmon but REALLY bad about the rolls. YIKES! Not eating those again. I just got to stick to my guns some more.

I had to run early today since we were having a late dinner and wouldn't be home before dark. I ended up running at 6pm. Gosh that was terrible! It was soo hot and hot out. My mouth was dry the entire time and all I could think was how much I wanted some water. I didn't run near as much as I have been and it was pitiful. Meh day for running.

Whoops. I got distracted and didn't finish my post until after mignight. I think I'll just stop here and write more tomorrow.

Loves,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment