Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 9 and 10

Wowzers. Yesterday totally got away from me. I'll just do a quick recap. I ended up going to family reunion type thing and ate too much food! I made sure to get home early enough that I could run though. My left leg hurt really bad last night so M and I agreed to go shoe shopping today for new running shoes, cause converses really aren't all that great for running in.

Breakfast - SK protein bar and banana

Lunch - chicken thigh and leg grilled with sauce, baked beans, some kind of shredded potatoes baked with sour cream and cheddar cheese pilled on top, noodle salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, slice of carrot cake, chocolate chocolate chip cookie, macadamia nut cookie, and two no-bake cookies

Snack - 3 roasted marshmellows

Wow I don't even remember if that's all what I ate yesterday. I know that's everything I ate at the cookout. It was soo good. And baked sweets! I felt kind of terrible about it but it's not like I do that every day!

Onto today!

We went shopping after lunch out and I picked up these awesome hot pink trainers at Nike. I tried Adidas but had no luck finding any shoes that fit me! I have wide feet and am usually between a 9 1/2 and 10. Even the 10s didn't fit me there! So we went to Nike and I got some shoes and was super happy about it!

It came time to run tonight and I had my new shoes all laced up and felt energized. My first sprint was awesome! I do a nice go and felt really good during the sprint. I walked and worked up to another run. And Another. I still had the run/walk home left and I did one run up the road towards the house, and my leg hurt SOO bad I couldn't run anymore. I tried to stretch a little in the road. Didn't help. I debated sitting in the grass and waiting till M realized I hadn't come back and gone looking for me. But I knew she would freak out. So I toughed through it and walked the rest of the way home in serious pain. I put ice on my leg and then tried some heat while limping to the microwave. I think all the running in poor shoes has damaged something so I'll have to cut back on the running for a few days until my legs start to feel better. It's frustrating that when I really want to run, my body tells me no!

So boo.


Snack - 1 cup pineapple

Lunch - Hibachi Place, 1 cup fried rice, 3 oz hibachi chicken, 1 oz mushrooms, 1/2 cup zucchini and onions, 1 cup salad with ginger dressing, 4 pieces philly roll sushi

Snack - Mint Chocolate marshmellows (50 cals worth), Fiber One CHocolate chewy bar (90 cals)

Snack - 3/4 pickle


I'm in a terrible mood right now. Idk what's up with me. More tomorrow I guess.

Ugh frustration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment