Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 8

Yikes, I'm feeling another shorter post today. I don't think my poor bandaged fingers can type very much. I went for my run today with C. We didn't really run together but we were outside at the same times. I ran with much more intensity and feel it was a good workout. I could have run a bit more, but it was still good. Right after running, D had me used a post driver to drive T-posts into the ground. The driver is super heavy but I was going along just fine. Until I got to post 15 and I felt my hands slide and crack. I stopped to look at my hands and I had several blisters that burst open. I didn't even notice the blisters until after they cracked open. It was icky. I could hardly drive any more posts cause my hands hurt so bad.

After that I went in the house and washed dishes FOREVER it seemed like. I had to use four bandaids and wear the rubber gloves to wash dishes. Even then, whenever I submerged my hands in the hot rinse water the blistery wounds would hurt. Yikes.

Lunch - SK red berries, 1/2 cup greek yoghurt, 1 small peach

Snack - Mint Truffle Bar, 1 cup watermelon, 1/4 pickle

Dinner - Baked chicken with mozerellla and breadcrumbs, red white and blue mashed potatoes (red mashed potatoes with blue cheese and bacon), and green beans

Snack - Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream sandwich thing

Right now I'm really pooped! Tomorrow theres some family get together on M's side that I have to go to or something. Bleh, I'm not really excited about it. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment