Friday, July 8, 2011

And It's All True

Someone decided to leave my a present on my walking path today. More about that in a minute.

I walked early today. The last few days it's rained during normal walking time (7:30-8:30). Around 4pm it was cloudy but nice so I decided to walk early and get my groove on before it rained. It was hot and I got really sweaty but I finished my full walk and felt awesome when I got home.

Though, like I said, someone decided to leave me a present. I walked along and almost got to the end of the road and smelt this abhorrent stench. It smelled like rotting potatoes. Since I walk next to a sweet potato field, I didn't know if someone had pulled up some potatoes and left them laying there to rot. However, on my way back by the smelly area of the road, I noticed something shiny in the grass in the ditch. It was a pile of stinking fish carcasses, heads attached and all. Someone dumped out a bucket of STINKY FISH GUTS right next to my walking path.

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

The worst part? I walk by that spot in my normal route 3 times! Today I walked extra with M and I had to walk by it again. She also thought it was AWFUL.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment