Friday, July 22, 2011

He sees you when you're sleeping

Thank goodness it's Friday! Now I just wish it wasn't 101 degrees outside.

Maybe I can become a polar bear instead.


 They look kind of awesome and ferocious. Though I might have to work on my swimming skills...

And maybe I can just pretend this picture is a hug gone wrong?

Still sitting around 205. I think it's the half-hearted exercising going on this week on my part. After a week off for vacation I guess its hard to just hop right back in. That's okay though. Sitting on a weight is ALWAYS better than gaining :)

Friday Favourites:
1. Best phobia ever
2. Now Eat This by Rocco DiSpirito - I bought this book and have made several recipes from it. Lots of great ways to cut out calories (but not flavour!) from some of your fav dishes.
3. Pin-Up Bangs! - Seriously, I love these! They work best with shoulder length or longer hair...I've been having issues trying to get my short hair rolled up, but it still works when the mood strikes me. I love it with red lipstick and that's a fact!
4. Red Lipstick - No other words necessary. Love <3!
5. Sam's Arm Wrestlin' Challenge - No surprise I love iCarly. And I also love tetris. So this game is rocking! I think the only thing better than this would be....Dinosaur Tetris. Does that exist? Further research needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment