Thursday, July 21, 2011

I came to the place in a middle of nowhere

Today I wish I was a Elasmosaurus. This dino lived in the water and had a crazy long neck. Like longer than a giraffe (pronounced HEE-raf-ay). I love it! And it's TOO hot in NC. I wish I was living in some nice cool water and could swim around all day and be awesome.

Oh well. I'll just have to settle for staying inside as much as possible and drinking lots of H20. I went for my walk tonight anyway cause I haven't walked the last two days. It was hot and my back suddenly started hurting halfway through. I waited till almost 8 to walk and it got too dark before I could finish my four miles. I did get an awesome pic on my phone.


Awesome pic in my opinion. Great sunset and you get a shot of my loverly road I walk on!

Also Elasmosaurus, check it out!

2 comments:

  1. So, i can't help but ask--where did your love of dinosaurs come from? I need details!

    Also, i love the pronunciation of giraffe. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinosaurs have always just been awesome things for me. They were huge (and some were small) and ran around stomping about and being really loud. Who can deny the awesomeness of having a life like that?

    I supposed I could have made up a story about having a dino figure when I was a little kid and carrying it around everywhere introducing it to people as Steve like it was my imaginary friend...but that didn't happen. I think.

    ReplyDelete