Saturday, July 30, 2011

He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes

The official Saturday weigh-in, 203.2. Not too shabby! I was kind of disappointed because I was 202 the other day...but I had a hellova snacking day yesterday with going to the movies with candy and popcorn. Then after I got home, my brother and I went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Afterwards we went to Cook Out and I got a milkshake even though I knew I shouldn't have...it's just been tradition for so long and so...I just didn't eat the whole thing! But...yeah this is my excuses for not having a great weigh-in.

Wait! Wa-wait! Did you honestly think I was going to mention RHPS up there and then not talk anymore about it?! AS IF!

I LOVE going to Rocky Horror! I've been about 6 times now (in the last year) and I love it! I love getting to wear skanky clothes and shout things and throw things and sing and dance. I even love the underwear run! Going to Rocky is a great way to get over body size/weight issues. I know the first time I went when it came time for the UNDERWEAR RUN I was all, "No way, I'm too fat, people don't want to see me jiggle around the entire theatre twice!" But I sat back and watched as people of all sizes stripped down and had a ball.

And now I'm one of those crazy weirdos. I know Rocky isn't for everyone, but if you're never been, you need to check it out! And I don't just mean netflix-ing the movie!!

Wow...sorry, //end Rocky ramble.

Today is Saturday so check-up on the goals.

Exercise - I did poorly on walking this week and okay on videos. I tried a new Dance Exercise video and there shall be a review posted probably tomorrow of that.

Food - I did okay on meals and better on snacking since I started writing down what I eat again (except yesterday of course..). I think that I just need to keep up with the journaling for awhile longer. It helps to keep me accountable over what I'm putting in my mouth.

So some ways to improve for this next week! I'm planning to get the bike out today. Not the stationary exercise bike, the real bike. This way, I can mix up walking some nights with a nice bike ride. I'm VERY excited about this cause I love new things to change up stuff. And I plan to keep up the journaling!

Also this week, I've got the kids camp. I'm really hoping this is going to turn out to be a great week. :)





Friday Favourites! (better late than never!)
1. Geeky Comic - Check it out! I love it!
2. Blistex Lip Medex - As a trumpet player, I had a TON of lip blam. This is my fav product to use, especially when I play a LOT. :)
3. Jump in the Line I LOVE this song!!! I'm soo happy it's on Just Dance 2! My Fav!
4. Don't Blink - Seriously. Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. (and I'm sorry if you don't get this... Doctor Who for the win! :D)
5. Oh and...not going to McDonalds with my family for lunch today

Sharing is Caring: Any Friday Favourites you would like to share? Have you ever been to Rocky Horror? Would you strip down to your undies to run around a theater? How do you mix up your exercise routine if you get bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment