Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrations

Lots of hovering again this week, but I've been slack about doing Richard this week. I was really busy with finishing cleaning out the room and just was super focused about that this week.

Cleaning was a lot of work for me. It was sorting out throw away, bin, donate, and wash stuff. I own entirely too many clothes so I'm working on donating lots of my older clothes.  Soon I will be done with organizing all my stuff, once the closet all gets done, so hopefully I'll be able to focus more on the exercising and doing Richard every night again.

I'm, going to visit G and P again tomorrow. I haven't seen them in the last couple of weeks. I'm going to wear one of my new dresses and look pretty. I'm kind of hoping they notice a change in how I look. We'll just have to see!


Friday Favorites!
1. Rubber Duck Speaker
2. UK Flag Lip Tattoo
3. Polka Dot Pin-Up Pumps
4. Clean House
5. My Pink Nike Shoes - I looked on the Nike website but couldn't find them. I did buy them from the Nike Outlet Clearance section..so that might be why I can't find it, sorry!

Have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment