Monday, July 18, 2011

Fast and Furious

Just a quick update.

I spent last week at Disneyworld. While I didn't do any workouts besides walking around the parks (and walk we did!), I was kind of afraid that I would gain weight while on vacation. We ate quite a few meals at the nicer restaurants and I finished my food almost every time. I also have to mention, even with all the walking, my feet never got sore. Score!

Well I got home Saturday night and promptly hopped up onto the scale, 208.4. Sunday morning when I woke up I was 206.6. That means, ladies and gentleman, that according to the BMI scale, I am NO LONGER obese!!! This also means I've lost over 20 pounds since starting this blog!

I feel fabulous about it! C even mentioned as I walked in the door getting home that I looked awesome :)

I even got a tan on vakay. I, personally, think I'm starting to look pretty nice. And I feel awesome about it too.

Accomplishing this goal, it just goes to show that I CAN do it! All through high school and the last couple years, I've been in the mindset that I'm fat and it's okay and I look nice enough. Even though when things don't go right and I never have any romantic interests, my first thought is always, it's cause I'm fat. I always tend to scan the group I'm with and think, wow I'm the fattest one here.

And finally I'm taking charge and showing myself and everybody else that I can change my life and diet and exercise habits and be the me that I've always wanted to!

Wow this was meant to be a quick update but I kind of rambled off. I'm just soo happy and pleased with myself! Now that I know that I CAN do this, it just makes me even more jazzed up to keep going and get down to a healthy and good weight for me (not to mention a sexy one!).

2 comments:

  1. 20 pounds down is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! And thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete